Baby scents

I want to make votives for my SIL baby shower. She is having a girl so I'll probably do pink and yellow. Who has some really good baby scents? Also, (not a scent question) should I do flower pot votives or palm wax votives? Or maybe even something else. Not baby food jars though.

Becky

I did a baby shower recently, and made votives with JS Baby Magic in a very light pink. Smells just like the real thing. The flower pot holders are cute - that's what I used. Just be aware, the Baby Magic throws, and so it started to smell that way in the room :) Didn't blend well with the brunch we were having. They would make nice give aways.

Butt Naked from NG would be good just re-name it to something like Baby's Bottom or Newborn.

This is what NG say's it has in it

The tantalizing base note medley of granny smith apples and honeydew melon, middle notes of strawberries and pears, with hints of spice.

To me it smells like cotton candy & bubble gum mostly, even tho there isn't any in it. I can't smell any spice at all.

baby powder scents are nice like snuggle baby from KY, baby powder from BNL which is at BCN, and WW's baby magic type.

i think BCN's water blossom ivy would be a great floral for a shower...it's a huge hit with the women around here, and a top seller for lotions. sweet pea is also a great soft floral.