Advice on Logo

TMeeks

post-250-139458397546_thumb.jpg[/ATTACH]Hey guys! Beckie (bizzyb) has been working on a logo for me. She is awesome to work with and has been so patient with me. Here are two versions she has done for me. Can you guys help me out and let me know which one you like the best or what I can do differently to give it that "wow" factor? Thanks sooo much!!

post-250-139458397544_thumb.jpg

I like the first one...a lot. However, I do want to bring this to your attention since you did mention you wanted something "different" or something with a "wow" factor.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19090

I don't want to step on anyone's toes. BizzyB does EXCELLENT work! I love her style, but when I pulled your post up, I immediately thought of Jane's logo...and if it were me, I wouldn't want that. It is ultimately up to you because it is YOUR logo, but when I saw it, it was like instant deja-vu.;)

I like the first one...a lot. However, I do want to bring this to your attention since you did mention you wanted something "different" or something with a "wow" factor.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19090

I don't want to step on anyone's toes. BizzyB does EXCELLENT work! I love her style, but when I pulled your post up, I immediately thought of Jane's logo...and if it were me, I wouldn't want that. It is ultimately up to you because it is YOUR logo, but when I saw it, it was like instant deja-vu.;)

I was thinking the same thing myself!

OH NO! :tongue2: ...had "designer's block" and used somewhat the same flame on these logos, yet they were 2 of 5 that I had sent to her, in which the flame was included. I have come up with another logo for her...what do you all think of this?

SCCLogo4.jpg

She hasn't seen this yet...but, am sending it her way. :)

OH NO! :tongue2: ...had "designer's block" and used somewhat the same flame on these logos, yet they were 2 of 5 that I had sent to her, in which the flame was included. I have come up with another logo for her...what do you all think of this?

SCCLogo4.jpg

She hasn't seen this yet...but, am sending it her way. :)

You are a genius! LOVE IT!:grin2:

Just to check on one thing, not sure what state you're in, but are you a DBA? If so, are you allowed to use Company in your biz name? If you haven't looked into it, you might want to. If you already have, or if you're an LLC, etc., then nevermind :wink2: