Soap n Candles

Groovy Chic

Satsuma is a japanese orange. The Satsuma oil smells like orange citrus (very strong) with hints of the orange rind in it to boot. This FO is fabulous. A MUST HAVE. I am always buying Satsuma products from the Body Shop and now I can order Satsuma and make candles too. YIPPEE!!

From the internet:

First introduced from Japan in 1878, satsumas produce fragrant white blossoms in March and April. These trees are also green the year round. The fruit turns bright orange as it ripens in late October. "The colorful orange fruit against the dark green, glossy foliage truly makes a striking display,"

The Raspberry Clover Tea has a great throw and does fantastic in all products, candles, cp, lotions, etc. Berries and Violets is another. Also, her Dragon's Blood rates right up there with Tony's. Truly, the oils from SNC have always been some of the best out there. I sure have missed using them. This is a very smart move on Aroma's part, the oils will sell themselves. I know as soon as I see them for sale I'll be putting in an order. I've been ordering from Aroma Haven since she started carrying the CherMark oils. I've always received great customer service. The only downside is she will no longer be carrying all the supplies she currently does. It's always been a great place for packaging supplies and glitters. Hopefully someone will take over these supplies.

Question, what site are these oils under now? Aroma Haven, or still the other? What is the addy to soapncandles?

If I understand it correctly, SoapnCandles only accepted orders through 03/31/06. I could be wrong. I think I read that AH will start to put them on their site in 10-14 days. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Eugenia,

Have you ever soaped the Ozark Forest? I have soaped it a couple of times and boy is it nice!! It holds its scent really well and doesn't miss behave at all. I like to add some ground luffa to it for some exfoliation. The men really like this scent.

I never ordered from SnC due to all the cs things I had read. The new place will be great for everyone on the mainland but since she only ships UPS it would be really expensive for those of us in HI, AK, PR & Canada.

Glad to see its an improvement for most though.