I'm going to be in American Airlines magazine!

RobinInOR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :) She said she was including the website, cuz that's why she wanted to talk to me - to make sure the product was still available. (madly dashing around to see how much black raspberry FO I have left, yikes!)

It might end up being a little tiny article with a little tiny mention in it - who knows? Or I'll end up on the cutting room floor lol. But I just sent 4 versions of pictures of the soap, plus my logo, so we'll see what happens... I'll post the article when I get it and we can all probably have a good chuckle about how small the mention is :) But hey! First time in print, I'll take it, what more can you ask for free :)

Fantastic new Robin. :highfive: Your soaps deserve a 2 page spread in the AA magazine. Sorry I'm retired and don't fly for work anymore. But when I did I always checked out the magazines. Be sure to post the article for those of us who won't get to see it on the plane.