Votives... high mp or low mp?

Those of you that sell votives.... Which type of wax do you prefer? A high melting point wax, such as a pillar blend, or a blend of the pillar and conatiner wax? Since they will be burnt in containers, do you get a better scent throw with the lower melting point wax? I have made many votives, but not for selling, only freebies for friends. I want to get a blend or wax that I will feel comfortable with to sell.. Any thoughts will be great....

I use Astorlite V I love it. I don't blend it with anything. I think you may get responses from people that do use a blend. I have never tried a blend , one because I like the V and two getting them out of the mold may be more difficult, but I know it can be done. Try it. Let us know how it works out for you.

I use a pillar blend (when I have left overs from pillars) and a votive blend 4794 when just making votives. Some container waxes you might get by with if they're not too soft to get out of the mold and hold shape. It all just depends... ;)

I do this too,,,especially when I have extra wax,,And Tarts too,,,