No freebie!?!?

I didn't get my freebie with my Peaks order today, does anyone know why? The order was for over $200....hmmm....I have so much FO I don't know why I care. I guess I'm just so used to getting it that it is freaking me out that it wasn't there this time!

Did you dig and dig through those peanuts? Sometimes they get lost in there.:)

Twice now, I thought I didn't get mine. Months later, DH comes over and says, "here, is this yours?". I give him some of my old boxes to use and he finds them buried in the peanuts, even after I've searched and searched!

I have done that too! I will empty out the box of peanuts into the garbage bag and I make sure to watch and a few times I have found my free sample or some small thing in my order that I had forgotten about because I was in such a rush for 1 thing in the box.

Guest ShellyRobyn

I didn't get one with my last order either. I just figured someone forgot but didnt want' to complain about something you get for free.;)

I'm sure that if you let them know, in your next order you will get 2 samples.These things happen and I'm sure they would like to 'make it right'.

they are really good about sending I didn't get one and I asked if they were still giving freebies and in my next order I got two :)

someone probably forgot when they packed box :D

Those free samples are great. I'm sure Peak's truly beneftis from doing that. I've gotten some FOs that I would never have tried 'cuz it's a scent I thought I wouldn't like, but then I try it & usually like it or love it! :D

Peak's seems to be very customer svc conscience; so, the next time you order online, follow up w/ a phone call to let them kow you didn't get one w/ your last order. They just might make your day & send you two. Let me put it this way, if you don't ask, you definately won't! ;)