First CP attempt! oh boy...

Here it is...my first attempt to CP soap. :o Already planning my 2nd attempt..damn stuff is pretty addicting!

Scented Country Apple :P

Edited to add: the soap looks kinda crumbly doesn't it? That's just from cutting it though, it had the consistency of fudge when I cut it, and came out of my unlined mold beautifully which shocked me!

1st CP.jpg

That does look great Sharon....finally get to see it..lol I am addicted too can not wait to make more..lol I made another batch already but not sure If I will post or not, don't want to get on everyones nerves..lol I bet those smell great......melly gets to try them NO FAIR...LOL j/k:D Great job!

Great soap! Once I get the candle thing and easy bath and body stuff down, I might try this!!

It was pretty fun and not a difficult thing at all. I'm gonna try to make another batch tonight..I have better swirls in mind..I'm plotting and scheming to beat Amanda at her swirl game :P :p :P even if I know I never will cause she's already the QUEEN!!

Thank you for your kind comments everyone!

It was pretty fun and not a difficult thing at all. I'm gonna try to make another batch tonight..I have better swirls in mind..I'm plotting and scheming to beat Amanda at her swirl game :P even if I know I never will cause she's already the QUEEN!!

Thank you for your kind comments everyone!

:P HA HA HA very funny!!! I am sooo not the queen of swirls, that was my first soap...maybe I just got lucky;) We will see with next batch..:D