Finally finished jar candles

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am at work and I actually "gasped" when I saw the picture. They are stunning ... very beautiful, very professional looking. I LOVE the shape of the jar and everything about them. Fantastic job!!!

WOW! Very professional looking! I have been wanting to use those jars for sooooo long! I just can't seem to find them for a good price and where the shipping won't kill me. Awesome job! :thumbsup:

Are those the clear laser labels? I am hoping to find the clear you can use w/inkjet. Any ideas? tia

Well now.....aren't you the one. Those are the kind that I like. I am trying to learn how to do containers again. A nice person sent me some soy wax to play with......now I really want to try my hand. Your jars, labels and wax all look perfect....love those scents too. It will be awhile before mine look like yours....like maybe.....NEVER..... Donita

Well now.....aren't you the one. Those are the kind that I like. I am trying to learn how to do containers again. A nice person sent me some soy wax to play with......now I really want to try my hand. Your jars, labels and wax all look perfect....love those scents too. It will be awhile before mine look like yours....like maybe.....NEVER..... Donita

Oh yeah right Donita!!! Your the Queen of candlemaking. :) You'll pour your first jar and have it looking better than mine any day.

The labels are the clear laser labels BTW.

Thanks for the compliments, took a bit to get the proper wicking for these, but I'm finally happy with the look and the burn. The chai tea is amazing of course from JS and the vanilla sandalwood is one of Royals dupes of Yankee.

Those jars are what first made me want to try making candles. I love them. However once I started making candles I realized those jars are wayyyy to advanced for me. For now I'll stick with the round ones but cant wait till I can go to that :) Any pointers you'd want to share. Both of my suppliers offer them (jar store and candle cocoon) and I cant wait to try them. You made them look fantastic good job !!!