Body Butter from Hallmark stores

LaurieF

emulsified means it has water and emulsifiers in it (emulsifiers are what allow oil to bind with water) most of us on here when we refer to body butters it's JUST oils and butters. An emulsified body butter is more like a lotion.

I believe the one from Hallmark is emulsified. It resembles a thick cream. I haven't tried it, just noticed it while browsing.

It can be regional what they carry... our hallmarks have some local stuff in them.. I have seen The Body Shop and Backyard products in there.. theirs are just emulsified... just very thick lotions and creams..

I'm running to Hallmark today to get some and check ingredients to see if emulsified. I really like the thickness of it. You say Green Leafs is not emulsified? Are there any (preferably a soy formula) butters that are emulsified that I only have to add fo? Thanks for all the help.

That's the one! I'd like to find something with that texture and thickness. Is it possible? How hard is it to make your own? I don't want to get into testing my life away.

not hard at all, and you can make a pretty close dupe..theres nothing too horribly unusual in there.. and prob some things you could sub out...

Oh yeah, I was browsing a Hallmark in the Phoenix area recently, and I saw some body butter. It seems like the brand name on the label was a woman's name? It smelled kinda old and rancid to me, but coulda been I was having an off day with my schnoz. LOL Or it might have just been on the shelves a bit too long. Scratching my head trying to remember that name ...