Renaming Scents for Las Vegas Boutique

You want her to make candles called craps?

roflmao! too funny!

I was thinking roulette, but that's not the dice game. ;) Think it could be a good name for a container. :)

Definately some very good suggestions! Btw, Luxor, I believe, is the name of an ancient (?) city in Egypt, so that couldn't be copyrighted either.

You guys are having way too much fun with this... I Love it...Love the ideas..... I don't have to worry about colors though. They want them all colorless, packaged and tied with bright ribbons. I guess they think that is one of the selling points. Even though they are all white, they are still different scents. I'm definately going with some of the names you guys picked out. Thanks sooo much!!

We can't discriminate against the Cheese-Lovers, Dev. Are you done island hopping :)

Yes, and after visiting "Little Beach" (a nude beach on Maui) it gave me some ideas for naming our Hawaiian candle line:

"Fuzzy Navel" -- this one smells like Nair

"Sex on the Beach"-- this one is covered in sand

"Shrinkage Factor" -- a scent reminiscent of a cool dip in the ocean :D

Yes, and after visiting "Little Beach" (a nude beach on Maui) it gave me some ideas for naming our Hawaiian candle line:

Shrinkage Factor -- a scent reminiscent of a cool dip in the ocean :D

Oh my gosh...that's too funny!

Not sure how well that would sell....