Renaming Scents for Las Vegas Boutique

Ok guys, I need some help here... I've been asked to send an assorted collection of my container candles to a high end boutique on the Vegas Strip. I'm sooo excited! I really want to do something fun and rename some of my scents to go with the Vegas theme, but I am brain dead and could use some help. I am sending French Market, Mango Papaya, Creme Brulee, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Hot Apple Pie. Any good suggestions on naming them "Vegas Style". Thanks soooo much for your help!!

How about Pink Sugar of plain cotton candy as Circus Circus?

Maybe a spicy scent as the Luxor?

Get a sassy and tart scent and name it Showgirl

Get a Wedding Day dupe and call it 24 hr Wedding Chapel

Just throwing some ideas out there!

Edited b/c I saw you have a selected number of scents to send.....but I hope they still give you ideas. GL!

Ok guys, I need some help here... I've been asked to send an assorted collection of my container candles to a high end boutique on the Vegas Strip. I'm sooo excited! I really want to do something fun and rename some of my scents to go with the Vegas theme, but I am brain dead and could use some help. I am sending French Market, Mango Papaya, Creme Brulee, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Hot Apple Pie. Any good suggestions on naming them "Vegas Style". Thanks soooo much for your help!!

I am brain dead too, some great suggestions you got here. Congrats on this order! What containers will you be using?

Those are awesome ideas. That definately gives me a head start! I'm using the little 10oz square containers from Walmart. They sell like crazy in their boutique here in Dallas. Hopefully the Las Vegas store will do well also. If so, they want to continue the line in their Beverly Hills store. YEAH!! Well see....Thanks to everyone for the creative ideas!

Nobody can patent the name of a city, so you're free to use "Paris" and "New York, New York"

"Treasure Island" is a famous book, and book titles cannot be patented so you're free to use that one, too.

"Tropicana" is already a common household word. (Think orange juice.)

Of course, you couldn't use their trademarked logo art. That would require licensing. ;)

Heck, we should all pool together and make a line of candles called Vacations!!

Yeah, but what would we name the candles in popular vacation spots like New York City and Los Angeles? Think anyone would buy candles with names like "Smog" "Crime" and "Traffic"? ;)