Calling All Critics~Logo Feedback

I have had this logo for a while. I love the font. However, I believe it looks a bit flat needs a bit of dimension. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do with it, so I will throw it on here for input and suggestions.

It will be printed on one of the three: Glossy white, silver foil labels or perhaps a light pink or yellow glossy label. I have all dark purple PET packaging. This might give you a better idea for my desired finished look.

2x1.jpg

I don't know if I'd be considered a critic here, but when I pictured it... seems like if the butterflies would be a darker color it'd help. Maybe do the bigger one with a pretty blue color? Don't know about the smaller one.

But then again... I think it looks very pretty like it is...

Mitch

I am not very good with labels, so I won't be of much help. Only thing I might try would be the lettering underneath showing your website, I would try it a little more solid lettering there. Maybe also, as mentioned above, your company name a little darker; might be hard to read as is, on foil. I really like it as is though and I think it would be awesome on the silver foil labels.

I like the 2nd one better as well, if it is sharpened up. If you went with the first one, I'd separate the butterflies an the business name a bit, more like the 2nd one - to make the company name and not the butterflies are the main object. Maybe just drop the purple on alltogether.

Thank you everyone. Especially the "Resident Logo Goddess" aka Prairieannie.

She has a great eye and marvelous talent. I would highly recommend her for anyone that is logo challenged.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I did like the other one, but its just too digital for me. This new one seems much more feminine and girlie.. with an edge. Keep the comments coming, I appreciate all your feedback. Good, bad or indifferent.