I have smelled the curd........

OutlandishLady

It is to die for huh? :drool: :drool: I don't have any, but I got some scrub made with this, and I swear I wanna gnaw on myself, the scent really lingers on my skin!

Hubby is a lemon lover, and I let him sniff me the other day when I got out of the shower, and he was practically drooling. LOL

I may have to buy some of this and make a whole line of B&B products and slather myself in it-I think I'd be getting lots of attention!! LOL

It is to die for huh? :drool: :drool: I don't have any, but I got some scrub made with this, and I swear I wanna gnaw on myself, the scent really lingers on my skin!

Hubby is a lemon lover, and I let him sniff me the other day when I got out of the shower, and he was practically drooling. LOL

I may have to buy some of this and make a whole line of B&B products and slather myself in it-I think I'd be getting lots of attention!! LOL

Mwahhahahahahaha!!! With the # of people I'm introducing to this FO, I really should contact SW & see if they'll reimburse me for advertising LOL!!!

I was at Guppygirls house this week and she gave me a sample of scrub with LLC and OMG it is awesome. Mine is on its way, I got my tracking # yesterday. YEAH...I have big plans for thie one YUM soap, butters, spray, bombs everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add: just tracked my package and it will be here tomorrow. I know what I am doing tomorrow