Pink Grapefruit

Sherie

Okay, I need your help. If you've tried Pink Grapefruit (from any supplier), I would really appreciate you opinon or help. I'm looking for a nice Pink Grapefruit that isn't too tart and doesn't produce a fuel smell. I know The Sage has one and Brambleberry. Anyone tried these. Also, I saw Just Scent just added one. Anyone have a chance to try that one? Thanks so much for the help.

I like WYW Vanilla Grapefruit. The vanilla is very subtle and definitely helps keep the fuel smell away. The grapefruit is very strong and it's one of my fav scents. Also B&B safe and smells great in lotion (haven't tried it in body spray yet)

I 2nd this one :) I've used it in soy tarts at 6% & it's wonderful. In candles all you need is about 4.5% to keep the fuel smell away & it's still nice & strong. B&B I've used it in a solid shower bar and it's nice & strong.

HTH!

I've used CC's FDTT in both candles and cp soap and it's luscious! I've also used Millcreek's but only in candles (and it was nice...).

Jen

Hi Jen

I did not realize that the FDTT is skin safe. It does not list it as such on the site. How has it worked out for you in your soap?

Sherie, I LOVE Pink Grapefruit from Candles and Supplies. I dont use a lot of their oils as I think they tend to be weak...but this one ROCKS! So fresh and clean. I soaped it last night and it soaped like a dream!!!

I also have Grapefruit Vanilla Twist from JS...smels good OOB and she says someone has tested it in soap and it soaps fine just discolors slightly.