Jamaica cut

Scented

Those are pretty. :smiley2:

I like the color. I just ordered one of these and got it today. I want to try them for deep, vivid colors and the price was right.

http://coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=265

I got mine off Ebay- seller ID: coastalscents

Yes I am your enabler.... LMAO!!

Hey girl, been working the last 3 and just saw your soap. AWESOME is the first thing that came to mind. I love the color choices and the swirl. Oxides can be a booger. Keep at it, some colors are worse than others. I don't care if it doesn't looked mixed enough, I totally love the look. Congrats!!!!! :highfive:

Hey girl, been working the last 3 and just saw your soap. AWESOME is the first thing that came to mind. I love the color choices and the swirl. Oxides can be a booger. Keep at it, some colors are worse than others. I don't care if it doesn't looked mixed enough, I totally love the look. Congrats!!!!! :highfive:

Glad you think so, because I can see about 10 bars landing in your mail box lol!! I have more soap here now then ever and I thought trying out a few from T, Anita and Karol and Sara would ummm be enough lol! No ... I had to try this. Now I have to teach Harry to love baths ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments and your pointers. Looking forward to trying them out. Oh and I have some liquid dye and a clay to play with some day. Currently out of oils, so may get a long break lol!

Glad you think so, because I can see about 10 bars landing in your mail box lol!! I have more soap here now then ever and I thought trying out a few from T, Anita and Karol and Sara would ummm be enough lol! No ... I had to try this. Now I have to teach Harry to love baths ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments and your pointers. Looking forward to trying them out. Oh and I have some liquid dye and a clay to play with some day. Currently out of oils, so may get a long break lol!

LMAO, you got the addie! Hey, send that boy down here for a few months and I'll have him begging you to let him play in the bath tub!!!!!!! You know P-Boy is a water baby, lol!!!!!!!

Dee, I added the coloring to 1 T of glycerine and mixed and mixed and mixed. Obviously I need to mix more ;) but that was the first I heard of mixing water and oxides. So adding water helps more?

quote]

Hi Scented,

The oxides and ultramiarines that I use come from "The Pigment Lady" http://members.aol.com/pigmntlady/ These were the first colorants I ever tried and I still use them almost exclusively. In her directions she says to use water, about .5 oz to 1/8 t color. I always did it that way until I tried the MMS colorants, whose direction include the glycerin method. Now I use both and the little bit of thin soap, and I usually don't have any problem. I do think the draker, more vibrant colors are harder to mix. I'm hoping the Peacock dye co-op goes; otherwise I may just have to order some at full price :shocked2: