Sexy Candles R US

Donita

Here is a quick pic of the first group of the "Sexy" line. I just put the lace on and a customer bought two pink ones scented "Goddess".....Also have an order for an electric blue. Who knew that making doll clothes as a child would end up in a product like this....lingerie for candles...LOL Donita

post-248-139458393712_thumb.jpg

Donita, you know I love your elegant stuff. These look like gorgeous pillars that you ruined. I know there is a market for cheap and trashy, but is that something to aspire to?

e

Wow!! I can't really believe U just said that! There is nothing Cheap or Trashy about these!! Sorry, I Love the idea! And It is presented in a wonderful way!! What a Great gift for Bridesmaids!!

Sorry I just don't agree with you! Cheap and Trashy is body part molds!

Just My two scents!!!! It is a new idea that I think is great! If You think it is Cheap and trashy..look at it in another way...Picture Yourself at a Bridal shower...Getting these! That is the first thing I thought of when I saw them!!!

There is quite a market for them!!!

Donita.......I prefer the Pale Blue one:highfive: ....the photo makes it look like it has clouds floating through it!

As usual, your attention to detail and never ending production of new, interesting artistic creations is to be commended. Your uncanny knack for being able to "step outside the box" time and time again and create things that are well done and unique, puts you in great company. The truly meaningful artisans throughout history have persevered in part for their courage to create beauty not for the masses......yet ignited the senses of the select few that appreciated the artistic value and quality of their work. I do believe that even Henri de Toulouse Lautrec would be smitten with your new "Moulin Rouge" collection!

Thank you for sharing with us. Keep them coming!