Sexy Candles R US

Donita

The mottles took great! Personally I think the decorations are a classy way of adding a risque(sp?) touch to the candles. I think there would be a good market for them. But then, I'm still new to selling, so I have no factual knowledge of what would or wouldn't sell...lol. If there's anyone who could peak the interest in "adult" candles, I'm sure you can do it! ;)

Thanks for all of the compliments. And of course Eugenia has her own opinion. Some people won't shop at Victoria's Secret either. I do. These were designed for bedroom games. And Michael.....thanks for recognizing my attempt to step outside the box. That is what has made me very unique my entire life. I drove teachers nuts. I got rules and laws changed. I have a large collection of Lautrec prints in my attic that I have had since I was a teenager. Donita

Why? Am I not entitled to an opinion? Donita would think I am.

e

E you are only entitled to an opinion so long as it's the same as everyone elses.

I think the candle themselves are really nice but I have never liked my candles "Dressed up". You know that there will be one person who is not smart enough to remove everything before burning which really would worry me.

I am no prude and none of the bedroom games that I am aware of call for candles dressed up as Madonna. JMHO

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Yes, You are right about that..But to me there is a way to say stuff with out sounding blunt..and to have some couth..On a message board things sometimes are said and with out seeing the emotion, it can be hard to tell what the person is saying..

I guess I should not have replyed to what E said..But to me..It was just a bit harsh..my mouth actually dropped..

Sorry again Donita and E! I did not wanna start anything..I guess I was just shocked..I am not a blunt person..and personaly if I thought my friend was gonna hurt her business i would pm her ad say it..no put it on the boards..but that is just me!

Sorry again! Donita! I think all Your candles are awesome! And I admire you going in a different direction!

Take care.

Tara

I dont usually post in this section because I dont oooh and ahhh over things. I have to say in a way I agree with E...even though I think she was very tactless in her response.

You got some GREAT mottles goin on there. LOVE the purple and blue in the bottom row! While I totally understand your concept, I am not one for lace and bows. I think the candles would sell at the Parties on their own merits...without the frills. Maybe just play with the names of the scents.

Hi Donita, They have turned out exceptionally well and I love the look of them. I'm just about to decorate some for a candle party my daughter is throwing for me soon, and she has specifically requested a few with bedroom decorations for her young adult friends. It should be fun and I'm sure will be quite popular, just as yours are.

:yay: