so I soaped..

Marisa

Last night I decided to try some of the olive/castor only recipes.. I did very small 1lb bacthes with a water discount, but the blue one still was very slippary /soft ..anyway here they are

Blue/white swirl sweetcakes..vera wang (I must say I wear the real pefrume and this is dead on, soaped beautiful the wahite thickened up but on me making the outcome a little bumpy but that was my fault) Super strong!!

Jamica me crazy swirled.Light green, yellow and lavneder (even tho it dosent show in the pics).. I really hope the scent comes back when I put it to bed it was nice and strong, then its morphed and smells like herb soap, nothing like it did oob????!!

Black Canyon.(my first time to do this and in soap I like it better than oob.. I swirled this Black, grey and brown , wish you could see this in real life, it looks dark green in the pics put it really blakc born and there are grey and black lines going thru.

another batch of Rootbeer Float

The last is a champagne color scented Strawberries & Champagne.. I added kokum butter to the recipe on this and got soap on a stick so my would be pink and gold soap is infact now a light ivory champagne color!Oh well LOL

these are just test batches , and are not cleaned and shaved up yet, but it was an eventful night.HA

post-557-139458393265_thumb.jpg

post-557-139458393312_thumb.jpg

they all look nice...you really went on a marathon...you can also add a small amount of beeswax to castile soap, helps with the hardness...don't have my recipes in here but if you want to amount of beeswax ppo let me know and I will post...I love making castiles and my skin absolutely loves them...mine is one of my absolute best-sellers...great job

Elle

Thanks :) I couldnt believe I finally got a good blue..I think the thing is not to let it gell (at least this is how I fianlly got my blue to stay). On the Lard there is a small grocer who is locating me some soon. Supposed to call me if the can get it early next week.. crossing fingers