2nd Try! ...3rd try added!

Brenda

• 4 months later...

Can't ship it in the heat - it will always melt and fall. I'm trying to think of a comparison - it's sort of the texture of a whipped margarine that's been in the fridge in that it can be scooped out easily. In the summer when its warmer it tends to stay softer. It will feel "greasier" than an emulsified butter, but I've found that I usually get that feeling when I've slathered on too much or when I don't use it immediately after showering or bathing.

Does that make sense?

Brenda, how does the feel of it compare to your other one that I have? How does it feel different?

If I'm remembering correctly you have the final version of all my experimenting. There was not a big difference, just a personal preference. Sorry I'm not clearer - I'd go check it out, but I don't have any of the mary mint left with which to compare to a recent batch. :undecided This was an old thread in which I was tryng to develop my recipe.

If I'm remembering correctly you have the final version of all my experimenting. There was not a big difference, just a personal preference. Sorry I'm not clearer - I'd go check it out, but I don't have any of the mary mint left with which to compare to a recent batch. :undecided This was an old thread in which I was tryng to develop my recipe.
For the cream, I have your apricot one....the mary mint my hubby likes is your soap....either way...I like everything you make:D

This looks great - but one question - how much vitamin E is in 10 capsules? Maybe instead of trying to figure it out, I should just get the capsules LOL...but if anyone happens to know off the top of their head, I'm all ears (actually, all eyes) :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good!! I tend to leave out or greatly reduce the amount of glycerin in any leave on butter/lotion because to me it does leave a sticky kinda tacky feeling.

This is by far the best mouse/body butter I've come across, but it was still a little tacky/greasy for me....I was thinking it was the jojoba or glycerine. If I leave them out or reduce them, what would I sub in their place? I am so excited that this stuff stayed soft and I don't want it to harden up if I take out too much of the jojoba oil or glycerine....any ideas?