EXTREMELY horrible customer service!!

Just wanted to let you all know, and if I am not supposed to post the name, I apologize ahead of time. But I would think people would want to know about the company and the experience with them to protect you all from future experiences like mine.

Soapandcandlemolds.com WORST customer service I have EVER experienced. I can not believe the responses they gave me (when they did respond) to my emails. I dont give a crap whether I spend $18 or $100, good customer service should mean giving the customer and idea of when your order will ship, making a good effort to ship it quickly, and ship it to the correct address!! Also, I just cant believe these people had the NERVE to treat me as if I caused THEM so much trouble. Some people really dont get it. I honestly know that sometimes mistakes are made, i make them too. But I was patient, and all I wanted was responses to my emails without waiting for days and days, and then being told they sent several emails when they didnt.

I ordered in the beginning of January, a jelly bean mold. Well, I got the automated confirmation that my order was received, and nothing for a week. I emailed to make sure they got my order, and ask when it would be shipped. I sent THREE emails before I got a response. I heard excuse after excuse...oh we emailed you. Yeah right...there were no other emails. After emailing several times I finally found out they shipped it supposedly, and that was it. So I emailed them back, said I want proof my order was shipped. I want tracking number, confirmation number, something. Well, then of course they say again, they have sent emails. NO they did not. So finally they gave me the tracking info. WHY should I have to hound them for it???? THEN, they sent it to the wrong address. You know what kind of response I got when I told them I want an immediate refund or the mold sent to the correct address? They said, they would be glad to refund my money because its been too much trouble for just a small mold. It was $18 plus shipping. Ok, for some of you thats just pennies, but the money I make from candles is MY money that I earned!!!! I dont care like I said, if its $2 or $20 or $200 whatever, its MY MONEY!!

If all a customer is, is too much trouble than what in the hell are they doing in that business??? Then I mention to them that its NOT too much to ask to have an order shipped in a timely manner and to receive tracking info and have it shipped to the CORRECT address, and they said this: Thanks for the tips on how to run our business. It's people like you that make it difficult to do business with the general public.

I then said that its people like me who will make it difficult for her TO do business with the general public, because I will make it known to everyone I can think of...what bad experience I had, and that there company stinks!! Now, I do apologize if im not supposed to type this, delete what you need to if necessary, but I would think people would want to know before they spend there hard earned money on someone who doesnt give a crap because its "too much trouble for one small mold". It just REALLY ticks me off because who in the hell do they think they are to treat a paying customer like that. Do they want business or not? Oh i forgot, not the business of someone who orders just a small mold, too much trouble. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I have done business with them before and had no issues. I bought 2 molds on ebay for electric candles. One of them did not work right (a design problem) and she sent me another one free of charge and let me keep the old one. She was most helpful and emailed me back everytime I emailed her. Funny how different people can have such different experiences with the same company.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I have done business with them before and had no issues. I bought 2 molds on ebay for electric candles. One of them did not work right (a design problem) and she sent me another one free of charge and let me keep the old one. She was most helpful and emailed me back everytime I emailed her. Funny how different people can have such different experiences with the same company.

Boy, isn't that the truth. One person can be treated like dirt and the next one they bend over backwards to please.

I had problems with a certain supplier about 5 years ago, I said I'd never buy from them again, and I never have. But you know they are still in business, cause I'm just one small fish in the sea, and there's always new chandlers coming in the front door when I'm leaving out the back.

I've bought from a lot of suppliers in the past 6 years, and I can say they are the only supplier I have refused to buy from because of their poor CR. Just move one to someone else that treats you the way you expect to be treated...........like a PAYING customer that you are. There are just to many suppliers out there to choose from.

I'm glad you made your post. As far as I'm concerned, it's beneficial to everyone else to be made aware that there is a potential to receive poor customer service from this company. It doesn't mean everyone will get the same negative results you did, but at least their eyes are open to the possibility now.

We have the opportunity on various forums to report problems with vendors. I think CT is the best when it comes to letting people inform and warn others of some of the duds that are out there.

Thanks for the heads up. I was actually going to be placing a rather large order for some of these tonight after dinner, and I've rethought it and decided to go with another company. I'm already fighting Aromatic Mills to get some type of communication about an order of foils and lye I placed almost a month ago and haven't seen nor heard from yet even after calling and leaving a message and emailing several times. I don't need something like this too.

I really think CS is dying, it's a shame too.

I ordered $200 in molds from them last September. After many emails and phone calls I finally got them 2 months later. I was given one excuse after another as to why they weren't shipped or that they had been shipped. I will never do business with them again which is unfortunate because I really like their molds.

I had a mold from them that was crooked and went through a bit of haggling with them although she finally replaced it but wanted the defective one back which was fine. But it was as though she didn't believe me even though I sent pics of the deformed shape.

Aromatic Mills strike a bell for sure. No communication and takes forever to send your order. Never again.

Glo

Wow, i figured i wasnt the only one. Im really not that unlikeable LOL. All i did was ask for proof my order was shipped, want my emails responded to in a timely manner and my order shipped in a timely manner and to the correct address! I am definately going to be more careful about who I order from. Who would you all recommend for a jelly bean mold anyway? lol.

BTW, I honestly didnt post this to get people not to buy from them, BUT...that is what I was mentioning to them...that customer service speaks for itself, and maybe my order was "too much trouble for just a small mold", but when people hear about how they treated the person with the small order, how will people feel about placing a large order when they arnt attentive to a small one? Well, I did get my money back, so I will go elsewhere. Just didnt want the same kind of treatment happening to everyone else.

Well, it probably didn't do a bit of good, but I did sit down and email them to let them know that basically because they screwed a business aquantance, they lost my order for a hundred dollars or so today.

If it was MY business, you can bet your ass I'd want to know what the word on the street was. You would think a company would understand how bad CS really hurts the bottom line sales, since you are unable to drive the top line. Then again, maybe not.