Mottled Pentagon and Pyramids

Jojo T.

I love all of your candles. My daughter made me throw a can away...she said "You don't need to make any more styles of candles"....he he he....she really took the can away from me. She wants me to be working on the ones for her "sexy" line. I use to make Victorian Lampshades and did a lot of hand beading as well as buying beaded fringe. After looking at all of your decorations I am going to have to add some glass beads to one of my lines. I love seeing your new candles. Too bad you live so far away. I think we would have fun working together. Donita

I love all of your candles. My daughter made me throw a can away...she said "You don't need to make any more styles of candles"....he he he....she really took the can away from me. She wants me to be working on the ones for her "sexy" line. I use to make Victorian Lampshades and did a lot of hand beading as well as buying beaded fringe. After looking at all of your decorations I am going to have to add some glass beads to one of my lines. I love seeing your new candles. Too bad you live so far away. I think we would have fun working together. Donita
I bet you have hundreds of beads hidden away as well - we'd have fun together, the things we'd get up to!