strange scent requests

soapermom

Well, a guy that works with dh is wanting a Valentines candle for his wife and she's allergic to everything, (bless her heart!, I can't imagine that for myself) BUT, he has requested an unscented candle. :yay: That's pretty easy and it saves me money and benefits them, all at the same time!

I had a guy ask me just today for ...dig this...smoke. Yup, like a fire burning.

I wanted to hand him a box of toothpicks and a lighter...have fun. It's really hard not to look at ppl with that "what are you, an idiot" look on my face, but it just happens naturally...it's a blessing.

Beer....was his second request. Yeah, probably to put out the fire, you drunken pyro.

Where do they come from???? :rolleyes:

Lol, Fern-Marie! :laugh2:

I know, nayarx8, Lol! It was very hard for me to make this one. The whole time, I kept thinking about what these folks would be missing out on and what I missed out on while pouring it. I kept wanting to reach for the closest FO bottle!

I had a guy ask me just today for ...dig this...smoke. Yup, like a fire burning.

I wanted to hand him a box of toothpicks and a lighter... :rolleyes:

Fern-Marie, One of my best sellers is a fragrance called Campfire Smoke. It smells just like a wood fire burning. It is very popular with outdoorsmen. Not many women like it though.

Blessings,

Don

Fern-Marie, One of my best sellers is a fragrance called Campfire Smoke. It smells just like a wood fire burning. It is very popular with outdoorsmen. Not many women like it though.

Blessings,

Don

Thank you, brother.

I vaguely remember something like that from waaay back. I didn't even know that anyone made it anymore.

I happen to love the smell of the campfire. Ok, so my last outing left me with a case of walking pneumonia...so, maybe the candle scent would be better!

lol Can't make smores with it though.

By the way, the same guy asked me for that smell that babies have on them when they are born....you can imagine what went through my head. Something moved me to suggest that perhaps he meant that baby powder smell...yeah, yeah, that's it. So, let's see, thats campfire, beer, and baby powder....should I be scared? ;) You should have seen the look on the face of the gal he was with.

My husband picked out cucumber FO.He loves them so got the scent.Made the candle and it set for awhile at a couple shows.Here comes a lady checking out all the candles and picks this one(cucumber).She said this is what I want.I quetioned her.This is cucumber and she said Yes what I am looking for.I was SHOCKED.

LynnS