Has Anyone Tried This?

I think Candles and Supplies website must be down. Can you look at it again later? Unless you know what this is, they have a tray that hold 8 molds (for 2", 3" or 4" molds). It looks so neat and I'm wondering if anyone has bought these?

Interesting.

Just a thought... you could take a couple of lengths of 2X4, stand them on edge, screw a piece of plywood accross them, then cut the holes with a hole saw. Put another piece of plywood accross the bottom and add some handles... you could just pick the whole thing up and set it aside to cool, once your wax had gotten semi solid.

For the $10 they ask for these, I prolly wouldn't bother, though, unless I needed a different configuration or money was really tight.

Just had another idea. ( Woodworking gene kicking in. )

If you had an old TV stand or microwave cart that has wheels, you could cut holes in the top, then put a shelf inside, about 4 inches below the top.

You could make spaces for something like 10 or 12 molds, depending on how big the cart is. Maybe more, maybe less.

Put your molds in the holes, the roll the cart up under a workbench. Pull it back out to do the repour, then roll it back under there. You wouldn't lose storage space, because you can still use the bottom of the cart to stow away molds and such.

The whole thing would be safely out of the way. Your counter tops would be free for other uses... ect.

Dust, I LOVE that idea!

LOL .

I had just made that first post and turned to look at the TV, which is sitting on one of those stands... went hmmmmm.

Also, you could cut a piece of ply, the same size as the top. When you don't have molds in it, you can pull it out, place the top on it and have extra work space.

Just had another idea. ( Woodworking gene kicking in. )

If you had an old TV stand or microwave cart that has wheels, you could cut holes in the top, then put a shelf inside, about 4 inches below the top.

You could make spaces for something like 10 or 12 molds, depending on how big the cart is. Maybe more, maybe less.

Put your molds in the holes, the roll the cart up under a workbench. Pull it back out to do the repour, then roll it back under there. You wouldn't lose storage space, because you can still use the bottom of the cart to stow away molds and such.

The whole thing would be safely out of the way. Your counter tops would be free for other uses... ect.

That's a great idea...now I need someone who knows how to use power tools...LMAO!!!