To Those That Make Body Sprays

KMommy

What size bottle do you sell your body sprays and do you use Cyclo.? I have been testing some with cyclo. and I am very pleased with the results. But after pricing how much it would cost to use cyclo. in a 8oz bottle(cyclo, FO, bottle, label + amount for shipping of supplies) I am afraid I would have to sell it for more than people are willing to pay to make a profit.

If you want to cut down on the cyclo a bit, you can always mix some soybean oil in, up to 50%.

I don't sell, but I do make them for myself and family in 2 oz size. SInce you don't have to use a lot, you don't go through it as fast as you might lotion or body wash. PLus, they are easier to take with you!!

HTH,

Stephanie

If you want to cut down on the cyclo a bit, you can always mix some soybean oil in, up to 50%.

I don't sell, but I do make them for myself and family in 2 oz size. SInce you don't have to use a lot, you don't go through it as fast as you might lotion or body wash. PLus, they are easier to take with you!!

HTH,

Stephanie

Does adding the soybean oil change the "feel" of the cyclo at all? I don't like oily sprays and I do like the feel of the cyclo. Can you add any other oil or is soybean oil the best?

Believe me I feel the same way.That stuff is expensive.I did see where I can get a gallon of body spray for $14.99.I can handle that but wonder how it is.I barely can get $3.50 for lotion(8 oz) so would have to be reasonable.On sites etc alot sell the lotion for almost $8.00.I will up mine when I do my site but really at shows etc it has to be $3.50.

LynnS