Looking for a true Dragon's Blood scent

LilFirecracker

Just because they had a really good Dragon's Blood years and years ago, I was stupid enough to jump and order an 8oz from C&S. Well, the one I got wasn't even close to what it used to be. It's too sweet and powdery...ugh!!! Does anyone know where I can find a really good DB? Looking forward to some help on this because I love me some DB!!❤️

The best dragons blood I ever found was from the scent works which closed a decade ago. I had theirs duped by my lab. It smells like the resin when you soak it in perfumers alcohol to make perfume. I can send you a sniffy if you want. Send me a PM with your address and I’ll put one in the mail.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TallTayl said:

The best dragons blood I ever found was from the scent works which closed a decade ago. I had theirs duped by my lab. It smells like the resin when you soak it in perfumers alcohol to make perfume. I can send you a sniffy if you want. Send me a PM with your address and I’ll put one in the mail.

Thank you, TT! Will do!! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Rustic Essentuals was good, I haven't bought since all the changes in fo.  Also New Directions and Indigo Fragrance I liked.

That's what I'm scared of - all of these reformulations! So thankful I found this forum before I started ordering because CS was going to be one that I would sample a bunch from. I ordered from them years ago and they were great back then. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Yours is Amazing dragons blood - nothing else compares  

4 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

@LilFirecracker just go ahead and order TT's Dragon's Blood.  You won't be sorry and you'll never need to look again.  The BEST ever.

I'm waiting on a sample now to try. I have high hopes for it because it sounds like we both hate the sweet, powdery ones like I ended up with. So I know this one won't be like that!😃