Crushed Can and Ball

Jojo T.

Jo, I have definitely got to check out your workshop. Your candles are wonderful and so imaginative. Get your diary out coz I'm coming round.
And vice versa - I love those you have shown today, as usual. Next NOT hot day I'm available - I hate the hot hot weather and I usually spend the hot days inside doing candles in the air conditioning.

Those are really cool, love the crushed can, it's different, and the quartz hanging from it, just adds that "personal touch" and sets it off. :thumbsup:

Love your ball too, I like the pits, gives it a rustic look.

I'm most impressed with your black, I have the hardest time getting a true black. :(

WTG keep up the GREAT work!!

First I want to aplogize. I remembered the crushed beer can came from down under just messed up the creator. I truly love the effect you've gotten with the mottled black. Are you a rock hound and find the quartz? It really sets off your candle.

PS Is that a Fosters can?

Very nice...great idea.

The can candle, is it meant to be burned and if so how do you wick it?

Hi Angie, I punch a hole in the top of the can and wick it before I pour - it can be burnt and it looks rather interesting when it burns because of all the different angles. Cheers

First I want to aplogize. I remembered the crushed beer can came from down under just messed up the creator. I truly love the effect you've gotten with the mottled black. Are you a rock hound and find the quartz? It really sets off your candle.

PS Is that a Fosters can?

No apologies needed Sharyl. I am a beadhound and love checking out bead shops for all sorts of oddities and gems - I just can't resist them. I am definitely not a Fosters girl, Coopers is my choice - it's simply the best - but this can was a Jim Beam and Coke!