Anyone seen MATTE grey containers?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 2:50 PM, BusyBee said:

Sixteen Seventeen has light grey concrete container.

https://sixteenseventeen.com/collections/copenhagen-modern-jar

Wow-that was not smart of me. I assumed they were in Copenhagen, but they are in San Fran!! I am surprised I haven't heard of them. Any adds thoughts about them? their prices are rather high-but quality looks amazing! Thanks.

They are located in Concord which is 30 miles NE of San Fran.  It is kind of new company (little over 1 year), and owner name is Vanessa McGee.  There are few members here who bought "Monaco" container from her, and it seems like they are happy with the quality and their service.  Its price is including the lid, so price does not seem so bad.  

20 hours ago, candlesinflorida said:

Have you ordered from them before? Seems like it could get complicated/expensive although I have ordered other containers from far away before, and it was worth it.

Just clarifying - ordering from Candle Science? Yes super simple since they have warehouses in both GA and NV. I’m in Ca orders that come from NV arrive in a day or two, orders from the GA warehouse usually 2-4. 

I’ve also ordered from 16/17 - their orders ship really fast. They also arrive quickly for me because I’m only about an hour and half south of them. I’ve ordered a few of their vessels. Excellent quality and perfectly packaged. Each came in its own box with a styrofoam protective shell. 

On 1/22/2021 at 6:01 PM, BusyBee said:

You might want to keep your eyes on this one too.  https://cloud9vessels.com/

They don't have matte finish ceramic vessel right now, but their vessels might interest you.  It's quite pricey, but they are located in Orlando(Winter Park) FL.  So, you might be able to save on some shipping cost.

What a great find-thanks so much!! The only problem is the "90 days" timeframe :(