Quick ??? Water in Wax . .

I know I have seen a thread on this but I guess I am not good at "search" words 'cause I came up with nothing :embarasse

I have a presto pot full of melted wax and water bubbles popping at me - What is the best way to get rid of it or do I go ahead and use the wax until I get to the bottom of the pot to remove the water?

In a presto, my best guess is to ladle the wax out into a container till you get to the water part, then wipe out. I don't know that I would try to burn it off, given that there's a thread on the old board that Lin posted where water caused her wax to ummm make a really big mess.

I strongly suggest that you DO NOT use it anyway. You really don't want water in a candle. If it's a shrinking wax, turn the pot off, let it cool. If it wont come out of the pot easily, pour the wax in an aluminum baking pan or something you can remove it from after it's hard. The water will sink to the bottom. When completely cool turn over and pop it out. Dry the water off the bottom. Make sure there are no pockets of water on the bottom. Personally I let it air dry for a couple days as well. Wiping it dry never completely gets it all.

Of course you love expolsions......pyro.....but he is right. I have done that before but sometimes it takes a long time to get the water out. If there is a lot....do what Ducky said. It's a pain no matter what you do.....lesson here.........be more careful...LOL.....think it will ever happen to me again.....yep.....Donita