Wax shipping costs

Candybee

I went to C&S to check on the cost of buying a case of palm with shipping costs so I could update my COG spreadsheet. The wax is the same price but the shipping is now $80+ for the one case. Yikes! It has almost doubled since last year. This is why I pick up when I can instead of shipping. But $80 is just Wowee!!!! :faint:

• Sad 2

I used to get most of my waxes from C&S until they started charging insane shipping rates! I'm just a couple of states over and they want $40 ( doesn't seem like much but it used to be like 15$ )  for a 45lb case of wax!! Nope. I'm better off getting my wax from  CW....and that's saying something because we know their shipping is crazy too! LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I used to get most of my waxes from C&S until they started charging insane shipping rates! I'm just a couple of states over and they want $40 ( doesn't seem like much but it used to be like 15$ )  for a 45lb case of wax!! Nope. I'm better off getting my wax from  CW....and that's saying something because we know their shipping is crazy too! LOL

Did you check the shipping cost recently? In the last couple days? My palm comes in a 55lb case and costs $80+ to ship. You better check and make sure shipping is still only $40. I would be very surprised if it is.

40 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Did you check the shipping cost recently? In the last couple days? My palm comes in a 55lb case and costs $80+ to ship. You better check and make sure shipping is still only $40. I would be very surprised if it is.

well now imma have to go check! LOL

7 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

well now imma have to go check! LOL

ok so for UPS 45 lbs now shows 27$ for shipping (which is less than it showed previously for me)  and for 55 lbs it shows me 54$ for shipping. So 10 lbs more doubles the shipping :blink: which would be the added UPS fee is my guess

Buuuuuut FedEx shows 74$. FedEx used to be cheapest for me from PA to CT. Soooo.....wow

Edited by Lizzy