This Supplier...

jfear

Hello everyone! I haven’t been here in forever but so nice to see this forum so alive and well!

Just a question or opinions regarding Wholesale Supplies Plus... their prices on FO are outrageously skyhigh per pound- I’m wondering why?

Many of their oils come from Crafters Choice to which my other suppliers carry their oils but with remarkably lower price points. I’m talking the SAME exact oils with the same potency and throw. I know this because I’ve tested theirs vs my go-to suppliers (FC, Just Scent and Aztec).

Does anyone know why the cost is significantly different?

Thank you, missed you guys!

I assumed it was to compensate for the free shipping as well, but it still doesn’t break even as the costs are SO high haha

Incidentally, they may have free shipping but my 3 time experience with them had terrible shipping delays, even pre-Covid

Thanks for the input! 🖤

Lol.. their pricing is almost as bad as the Wooden Wick co fragrances. That'll be the day when I spend like $70 per pound, I'd have to be in some serious love with it..

I have tried some WSP fragrances, the strength was good, just not a fan of the actual scents.

Edited by ErronB

2 hours ago, ErronB said:

Lol.. their pricing is almost as bad as the Wooden Wick co fragrances. That'll be the day when I spend like $70 per pound, I'd have to be in some serious love with it..

I have tried some WSP fragrances, the strength was good, just not a fan of the actual scents.

I buy my faves when on 30% off sales. 

bought kabocha when they offered 10# bulk. Pure green pumpkin smell. 

Their Oakmoss sandalwood is delicious. 

black salt cypress great in everything

dahlia lychee a wicker upper but delightful. 

black raspberry vanilla is best of all I have used in CP soap. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I buy my faves when on 30% off sales. 

bought kabocha when they offered 10# bulk. Pure green pumpkin smell. 

Their Oakmoss sandalwood is delicious. 

black salt cypress great in everything

dahlia lychee a wicker upper but delightful. 

black raspberry vanilla is best of all I have used in CP soap. 

I'll have to give some of those a go next sale. I went through some of their orchid mixes and flowery stuff a while back, they weren't perfumey or gross, they just weren't interesting at all.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Candybee said:

They have the best rice flower and shea which is a top seller for me. I had to bite the bullet and bought 4lbs that came to just under $200. Believe me it was hard pushing that enter button!😂

I think we're in the wrong business lol. I feel your pain, the worst part is it's always my own personal favorites that are the most expensive. Not ones I use for business, but I have to buy them to have a change otherwise my nose gets seriously burned out smelling the same stuff.