As I write this I am enjoying the fresh smell of my 'bonfire' wax melt that I had made one week ago. Everything was going perfect until I noticed my fragrance starting to evaporate off the top. I blew it out immediately however I found that this is not the first time this has happened as I use my wax melter.

I am trying to figure out why this is happening. Is it that my tealight candle is to big? or does it have to do with the fragrances themselves? I was timing the wax and at the 45 minute mark it started to smoke/steam/fume, what ever yo want to call it, and now I am worried about how this will effect product reviews.

The CT and HT are amazing and strong however if it all dissapears because it is getting to hot then that wont really matter.

What do you guys and gals think?

p.s I do trim the wick to almost non existent before lighting however this still happens.

Hi...This happened to me a few weeks ago, but i forget what fo I was using. I noticed this only happens when I use the tea light melter , it doesn't happen when I use the electric wax melter. Maybe the tealight is hotter than a light bulb or closer to the wax.. Hope this helps 💐

Edited by Karen Ov