RE's Pumpkin Creme Brulee & Coffee House OOS - anyone else carry these?

ComfortandJoy

I don't have specific experience with RE's Coffee House so I can't make a direct comparison but I know a lot of people like FC's Coffee House.   

I don't personally like it (at least in the parasoy I tried it in) as it smells to me like mediocre drip coffee, but as a coffee snob maybe I have too high of standards haha.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, prs7979 said:

I don't have specific experience with RE's Coffee House so I can't make a direct comparison but I know a lot of people like FC's Coffee House.   

I don't personally like it (at least in the parasoy I tried it in) as it smells to me like mediocre drip coffee, but as a coffee snob maybe I have too high of standards haha.

Thank you so much!  My search continues! :)

On 8/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, ComfortandJoy said:

Hi Everyone!

I see that RE has been sold.  And, they are currently OOS on Pumpkin Creme Brulee & Coffee House.  Does anyone know of other sellers who carry this?

Thanks!

I did email RE to ask about Pumpkin Creme Brulee, as I would really like to try it. They said they did not have an ETA, but they would be restocking it. Not much help, but I thought I would share with you.

3 hours ago, LivInTX said:

I did email RE to ask about Pumpkin Creme Brulee, as I would really like to try it. They said they did not have an ETA, but they would be restocking it. Not much help, but I thought I would share with you.

Thank you so much!  I just purchase Pumpkin Cookie Crunch from Just Scent, and it smells almost exactly like RE's Pumpkin Creme Brulee!  Hopefully, it will throw well!

• Like 1