MY first CP...

CranberryGirl

My First Cp Soap! It is scented sweet pea!!! Thank You Cindy For helping Me!!

Now, I am not sure what is normal..But..Trying to get this soap Out of the mold was hard!!! It seemed to bond to the wax paper..did I pour to early?

and it is wicked soft!!!!!!!!

Not Very neat looking...But ..It came out ok...ANy ideas about how to keep soap from Bonding with the wax paper? or should I use something other then wax paper?

Thanks for the feedback..

Tara

[ATTACH]4321[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4322[/ATTACH]

post-2101-139458391678_thumb.jpg

post-2101-139458391683_thumb.jpg

I read (I think in robin's tutorial actually) that the soap will stick to wax paper- you want to use freezer paper which is different, or try just using a thick plastic garbage bag (I've used that with no problems whatsoever getting it out of the mold) I think it looks great!!! Much better than my first attempt!!! Good job!! :)

Thanks U guys!!! It was fun to make! And freezer paper!!!! LOL!!!

I guess it will be another trip to walmart before i try another batch!!!! LOL!!!!!

I though wax paper and freezer paper was the same!! I have never used freezer paper!! LOL.....:P welllll Now I know Don't I!!!

Thanks U guys! It means alot!!!!!

Hugs

Tara

Ya know, I just love to look at the soaps, but just as I was about to scroll down to look at your soap...it dawned on me that you wrote "wicked"...a strictly NE/Bostonian word...made me laugh.

By the way, your soap looks "Wicked Pissa"!

Thanks for sharing! :)

ILOLOLOLOLOL

I spent alot of time in Boston with My Grandmother!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Thats too funny You picked that up...I used to use that word alot more!!!!!!

Ya know, I just love to look at the soaps, but just as I was about to scroll down to look at your soap...it dawned on me that you wrote "wicked"...a strictly NE/Bostonian word...made me laugh.

By the way, your soap looks "Wicked Pissa"!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Since when is wicked a "stricly NE/Bostonian" word. It is used all over the west and has been for many years.

Great swirls for your first try. I didn't even attempt swirls until at least batch 4-5, and then they sucked really bad. They were more like splotches of color. Good Job!!!

Very nice! Hope you've found the freezer paper, it works much better than wax paper.

Don't be surprised to get dark brown soap when you use fragrances w/ vanilla in it. Haven't tried those 3, but just a warning so it doesn't surprise you.

Glad to see you're planning your next batches :)