ISO KY Patti Cakes type scent

chevcher

It was the most yummy baked yellow cake scent ever ! 
 Unfortunately it was discontinued , from what I remember there were problems with the vanilla content which cause lots of crystallization .
I spoke with someone at RE awhile ago , but they had no plans to bring that scent back.
I've been searching high and low on old threads, scent descriptions, etc. but all I'm finding are white cake scents.
If anyone knows of something close to that scent I would be a very happy girl 😊

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 8:02 PM, Barbara AL said:

Do you have any fragrance left? You can get it duped at AFI

There may be some vapor left in the bottle 😢 Last time I was able to get this was not long after RE took over KY. I guess they had too many problems with this oil and just decided to drop it.
I have samples coming from a few different suppliers to compare. I used it as a mixer for a blend that my customers want me to bring back. If I can find the right baked cake scent I can make that happen.
So far everything I'm finding has too much cherry / almond , Patti Cakes was more of a deep baked yellow cake scent which made it perfect for blending.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 8:22 AM, chevcher said:

There may be some vapor left in the bottle 😢 Last time I was able to get this was not long after RE took over KY. I guess they had too many problems with this oil and just decided to drop it.
I have samples coming from a few different suppliers to compare. I used it as a mixer for a blend that my customers want me to bring back. If I can find the right baked cake scent I can make that happen.
So far everything I'm finding has too much cherry / almond , Patti Cakes was more of a deep baked yellow cake scent which made it perfect for blending.

I’m looking for that great yellow cake too!! Haven’t found anything yet 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 5:36 AM, Hotpinkao said:

I’m looking for that great yellow cake too!! Haven’t found anything yet 

So far Cake from CS is pretty good, but that rich baked smell is missing

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, chevcher said:

So far Cake from CS is pretty good, but that rich baked smell is missing

I have cake from CS and it's just a white or wedding cake scent to me. What about a birthday  cake scent? I don't care for LS or ICS or Aztec's bday cake because they smell like play dough to me but JS, FB and Daystar have good cake scents that remind me more of a yellow cake. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though. I think the one from DS is cake batter.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, Belinda said:

I have cake from CS and it's just a white or wedding cake scent to me. What about a birthday  cake scent? I don't care for LS or ICS or Aztec's bday cake because they smell like play dough to me but JS, FB and Daystar have good cake scents that remind me more of a yellow cake. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though. I think the one from DS is cake batter.

So far a lot of the cake samples I've ordered are way too light- cherry, almond ,white cake .
Patti Cakes was more like a banana nut bread, but without the bananas.
It was an amazing mixer !

10 hours ago, chevcher said:

So far a lot of the cake samples I've ordered are way too light- cherry, almond ,white cake .
Patti Cakes was more like a banana nut bread, but without the bananas.
It was an amazing mixer !

What about a cookie scent? Or maybe zucchini bread and add a little cookie to it. Or I'm wondering if ICS sugar cookie dough would work as a mixer? To me that has a bread/cake type smell without any banana scent to it. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Actually NG zuchinni bread is really about as close as I can get right now to that scent. It has the right bakery depth, scent wise. I'll try adding a splash of cookie to see what it smells like.
Thanks so much Belinda 😊