Coconut/Cinnamon FO

Does anyone out there know of a supplier with a good plain coconut scent?  IA good Cinnamon?  I'm playing with FCs red got Cinnamon and while it's ok I'm just not sure it's what I'm looking for.

Of course, I tried searching and I'm sure you can guess what type of posts turned up with a search for "coconut".

Also not sure if this is the proper place to post this but my wife will tell you I'm not very good with directions. :)

• Haha 1

I use Fragrance Buddy's cinnamon broom and also JS cinnamon crunch cake they're both really good in my opinion. I've had a hard time finding a good, strong straight cinnamon though. As far as coconut, well, those I've tried are pretty light. Maybe someone else will chime in about that one.

46 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I use Fragrance Buddy's cinnamon broom and also JS cinnamon crunch cake they're both really good in my opinion. I've had a hard time finding a good, strong straight cinnamon though. As far as coconut, well, those I've tried are pretty light. Maybe someone else will chime in about that one.

FC's Pina Colada is nice but it's also not a true coconut scent.  I'll check out FB's cinnamon and give them a whirl.  Thanks!

Edited by xxxAlpha71xxx
  • Like 1

My favorite simple coconuts - 

1. Daystar

2. Southwest Candle Supply

Both are kind of light- that seems to be the case with the more realistic coconut FOs -but they're not plastic-y , super sweet or tinged with pineapple.  

Edited by pughaus

Creamy Cinnamon Vanilla from Rustic is really good! 

Maybe try Amish Quilt as well? It's a spicy cinnamon.

Coconut Creme from Flaming Candle! It's a creamy coconut but very spot on! Also check out Cabana Coconut from Rustic :)

Hope these help! Sampling oils is always lots of fun at least :) 

• Like 1