Rose Water and Ivy BBW type fragrance oil

craftlover

hello, i hope you dont mind i post this here...i asked a similar questinos about a bbw fragrance in jan and i didnt get a response. so maybe someone will see it here and know of somewhere to find it. im looking for a dupe of the midnight blue citrus from bbw. hope you also find the dupe youre looking for !! 

27 minutes ago, wcgxxx said:

hello, i hope you dont mind i post this here...i asked a similar questinos about a bbw fragrance in jan and i didnt get a response. so maybe someone will see it here and know of somewhere to find it. I'm looking for a dupe of the midnight blue citrus from bbw. hope you also find the dupe youre looking for !! 

Hi I just found it on Facebook 30 minutes ago. Then I came here and saw your post and was shocked.I had never heard of that fragrance and was thinking of ordering it. Type in Soaping Making with Lisa. Then ask to join and she will let you join her group. She sells a lot of items and fragrance oils as well.I haven't ordered from her yet but she has a lot of customers.I was just looking at her list to see what I might want to order then I came on here and saw your post. I thought I was going crazy. I think I'm going to order it sounds really good.

Edited by ShelleyF
Added

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, Peasy said:

There's a company by the name of Southern Scents Inc. that have this frargance dupe. I'm planing on ordering a sample from the supplier. 

Do they have a website? I googled them but can't find anything by that name.