Melts

wax used: 4625, 4786

fragrance load (%): 10%

average cure time: 1 week

Wax additives: none

Cold throw: excellent

Hot Throw: excellent

Purchased: 2018

Even though this oil throws well, I may actually like NG Mrs. Claus Cookies version better and it is cheaper than WSP.

• Like 1

This scent is outstanding for me and is one of my personal favorites.   The throw is phenominal and you can smell it lingering long after the candle has been blown out.   I use 464 and highly recommend this fragrance.

Trappeur

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, Fireside said:

Melts

wax used: 4625, 4786

fragrance load (%): 10%

average cure time: 1 week

Wax additives: none

Cold throw: excellent

Hot Throw: excellent

Purchased: 2018

Even though this oil throws well, I may actually like NG Mrs. Claus Cookies version better and it is cheaper than WSP.

Very good to know @Fireside.  TFS!  I have and love NG Mrs. Claus Cookies bit have been so tempted to buy the VBN from WSP.  Last sale I passed it up I’m just so reluctant to spend $35-$40 on it.  God knows I’ve done it many, many times.  I think I’m holding off as I have sooo many vanilla FO’s already.  😬.  Decisions, Decisions!  

Edited by Marleigha
Spelling
  • Like 1

I have Mrs. Klaus cookies that Belinda sent me a sample a long time ago and put in wax I use 464 and for me VBN from WSP is stellar.   The scent just took over the room immediately and I fell in love with it.   Such a strong strong fragrance that it lingered long after the candle was put out.   I was smitten with it ever since and have never looked any further.   I know Belinda loves Mrs. Klaus cookies and I remember they are very close to one another.   I have to agree with what she said.   You'll just have to test it for yourself.

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 4:17 AM, Trappeur said:

I have Mrs. Klaus cookies that Belinda sent me a sample a long time ago and put in wax I use 464 and for me VBN from WSP is stellar.   The scent just took over the room immediately and I fell in love with it.   Such a strong strong fragrance that it lingered long after the candle was put out.   I was smitten with it ever since and have never looked any further.   I know Belinda loves Mrs. Klaus cookies and I remember they are very close to one another.   I have to agree with what she said.   You'll just have to test it for yourself.

Trappeur

In your opinion Trappeur...does VBN throw better than Vanilla Voodoo?  I know that used to be your go to Vanilla.

I have Mrs. Klaus cookies that Belinda sent me a sample a long time ago and put in wax I use 464 and for me VBN from WSP is stellar.   The scent just took over the room immediately and I fell in love with it.   Such a strong strong fragrance that it lingered long after the candle was put out. 

Both are wonderful for sure!  The Mrs. Claus cookies gave me the same results in the stellar throw department and lingers after shutting off the warmer also (paraffin melts).

Trappeur

Yes!  I have so many darn Vanilla’s.  I bet I have 15, 1# bottles of different vanilla FO’s.  I do like NG Mrs. Claus Cookies, but I do also like CC Vanilla Voodoo..... However,  they are very different to my nose.  Mrs. Claus Cookies definitely has that bakery vibe to it, where the Vanilla Voodoo does not.  I am local to WSP so I have smelled it OOB just haven’t tested in yet in my parasoy blend.  Will definitely do that eventually.  👍🏼

Edited by Marleigha
Spelling

On 3/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, Trappeur said:

Yes, they definitely are both different from one another.

Boy if  you are local to a supplier, I sure would be making that account as my main account!

Trappeur

Yes I am lucky enough to have “Nature’s Garden” about 15 minutes from my house.  Then “Wholesale Supplies Plus” is about 35 minutes in the opposite direction.  Then of course “Just Scent” is also in Ohio but about 3 hours from me.   I certainly wish I could discipline myself to stick to a few suppliers..... Right now I order

from aboit 12 different  places.  It’s so bad!  They are both in fact one of my main suppliers though.  I just order a lot from others as well.😬. But it’s honestly really enjoyable for me too.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Marleigha said:

Yes!  I have so many darn Vanilla’s.  I bet I have 15, 1# bottles of different vanilla FO’s.  I do like NG Mrs. Claus Cookies, but I do also like CC Vanilla Voodoo..... However,  they are very different to my nose.  Mrs. Claus Cookies definitely has that bakery vibe to it, where the Vanilla Voodoo does not.  I am local to WSP so I have smelled it OOB just haven’t tested in yet in my parasoy blend.  Will definitely do that eventually.  👍🏼

I'm a vanilla freak myself.

Hey, did you ever try Flamings Coconut Caramel?    Omg....is this awesome!  You can smell the vanilla in it evenly with the coconut and caramel.   Will be here tomorrow.  I think it will be a hit for me.

Trappeur

• Like 2

On 3/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Trappeur said:

I'm a vanilla freak myself.

Hey, did you ever try Flamings Coconut Caramel?    Omg....is this awesome!  You can smell the vanilla in it evenly with the coconut and caramel.   Will be here tomorrow.  I think it will be a hit for me.

Trappeur

Yes I know how much you just adore your Vanilla’s.  LOL 😂. I too am always on the prowl for improvements to what I’ve already tried or already own.  

I will have to try the Coconut Caramel from FC.  Please do let us know how it does in your wax. My goodness girl, I have the candle from you that was in the swap this past Christmas and I damn near want to frame it!  Such eye candy and then to top it off it smells so good.  Sadly I like it so much I won’t burn it.  LOL.  😂😂😂. I know, I know..... But it’s sooo... pretty!   

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, debbiec said:

Wow, I looked that site up. I am shocked at their prices. It must be great stuff. lol!!

It is really good but I like Mrs Claus Cookies from NG just as much I think. The good thing about WSP is they have great sales and free shipping. If I buy VBN from them I wait until it's on sale.