When Batches Go Bad - what do you do with your waste?

Hi! I have been making candles for just over a year and have been doing ok, but recently I messed up a batch of about 20 candles (ugh) and they are not sellable. They are sweating on the top because I think I added my fragrance oil too far into the cooling process or I simply measured incorrectly trying to rush and get them done (lesson learned). 

My question is: What do you do with larger batches of candles when they go bad? Mine are in glass containers so at least it's recyclable, but it would take me a while to burn through 20 candles and I make them in a one bedroom apartment so not much room to stack them around. I know sweating isn't detrimental to the candle itself, but it looks ugly and its too severe to ask the customer to "dab the tops". 

What is your best way of dealing with candle waste? 

• Like 1

When I mess up a batch, I throw it out and start over. If the mess up isn’t terrible, I’ll give them away as “experimental units”. However, if I wouldn’t burn it in my home, I don’t want others to either. Usually just throw it out.