Have you seen these?

Actually, it was me selling the molds! :) And they are awesome to work with....not a PITA at all. You pour your wax into mold, level it off with a plastic putty knife, cool bout 15 min., turn over & twist. They fall right out, seriously.....I love them.

The main client that I used these molds for changed to a custom mold, so I'm selling off most of these. I am keeping 5 of them for myself though :rolleyes2

Those shown in the picture look like the size of a redhot, the ones I have are like a marble, but cut in half.

Yes, you can blend & custom different scents.... It has been done for years. We use to have a place in the mall that sold the chips, (Wicks & Sticks) & you made your own blends...They were put out by http://www.scentchipsusa.com/

they have been making the chips for years.

Just thought that I would share the info with you. :smiley2:

I just seen these last week at a country store, that I'm planning on putting some things into.

The ones they had (can't remember the company) were soy, but they were really sticky, and you could get what ever amount you wanted. They also had some done up in jars. What I smelled, didn't smell good at all.

I have seen the ones Tall posted about, but always thought they were for melters.... maybe this as just a new marketing idea they came up with. I saw that brand in a store over a year ago, but this is the first time I have seen the ad picture with them using them with a candle (unscented I guess). I think they just came up with this idea after they started selling them. Bruce

On the site they talked about them being used in melters as well. I'm not sure why they show them adding them to the candle in this pic. Not such a great idea as we all know. But a customer would have tried it at some point anyway, and I am sure they probably have. The average consumer is not going to even know to think about how doing this might effect the burn of the candle. I know I wouldn't have thought about it a few years back.

I've seen the "chips" before and didn't find them nearly as appealing to the eye. IMHO These are very cute because they are so small.

Hey Tall, I think we all like them because they look like little candy pieces which should appeal to the kids in all of us. I know I picked up the package, shaked it, smelled it and almost bought some, just bacause they looked and smelled like candy, and they really did smell good. Bruce