Bittercreek Sale ugh

ShelleyF

I just found out that Bitter Creek had their bigger sale on Friday. It wasn't posted on the message board but was posted on Facebook.I didn't see it posted on here I'm surprised nobody else knew about it either.Oh well we're all FO addicts  so we guess we don't need anymore anyway lol but their oils are amazing though. I wish I wouldn't have found out that they had that sale  because now none of us can get in on the deal.

Maybe they will have another sale soon hopefully.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 6:01 AM, ShelleyF said:

I just found out that Bitter Creek had their bigger sale on Friday. It wasn't posted on the message board but was posted on Facebook.I didn't see it posted on here I'm surprised nobody else knew about it either.Oh well we're all FO addicts  so we guess we don't need anymore anyway lol but their oils are amazing though. I wish I wouldn't have found out that they had that sale  because now none of us can get in on the deal.

Maybe they will have another sale soon hopefully.

Do you know what their sale was??

It was $1 off pound but $2 off surplus. Which is cheap on the surplus since it's already reduced. Not an amazing sale but still a great deal. What I'm really upset about is that Bulk Apothecary had free shipping on everything but was sold out of the wax when I found out about the sale. 

Edited by ShelleyF
Spelling
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

It was $1 off pound but $2 off surplus. Which is cheap on the surplus since it's already reduced. Not an amazing sale but still a great deal. What I'm really upset about is that Bulk Apothecary had free shipping on everything but was sold out of the wax when I found out about the sale. 

I agree about Bulk Apothecary, they were OOS on what I wanted also. I kinda thought they would be cause almost every order I want to place, they are OOS. My “SUPERHERO” wasn’t very friendly. :( 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Jenni Wix said:

That's disappointing about BA.  I wasn't even aware.  But yeah, if everything is always sold out, not very reliable source.  I'm always looking at thier EO's and I've noticed a bit of that.  

Definitely a disappointment, especially when they are quite cheaper than anywhere else. I was told to just not order from there then :( 

• Sad 1