Chocolate Shop Scent - Need Ideas

MilosCandles

I was approached by a local chocolate shop to make some candles that smell like Chocolate.  I got them them CW - Milk Chocolate which seemed OK.  But they also want Orange Chocolate scent and something that smells like Sponge Candy (VERY BUFFALO THING, LOL)  

Any ideas what I should mix together for the Orange Chocolate?  I would probably use the CW-Milk Chocolate plus something.

For Sponge Candy they said chocolate plus butterscotch or molasses.

Thanks

Sponge candy is a molasses-flavored honeycomb candy drenched in chocolate. When u look at recipes. Most are butter and sugar. 

Butterscotch pudding CW

Granules of pure white sugar crystals are folded into divine swirls of golden butter and sweet, thick cream to create this irresistible classic pudding treat!

Maple butter CW 

Sticky drops of Vermont maple and deep, powdery honey blended with buttery vanilla. Smooth and delicious.

• Like 1

SOS dupe Chocolover is really wonderful.  Chocolate hazelnut and hint of orange.  I've only smelled it in extreme strength, OOB. 

Maybe NG Butterbrickle would be good for sponge candy.  Good reviews.

WSP has a butterscotch that has pretty good reviews.  Knowing them it would probably be strong.  

I've also read positive reviews of RE's Butterscotch Marshmallow.  Another good candy type of theirs is Caramel Pretzel Bar.

• Like 2

On 10/31/2018 at 1:48 PM, MilosCandles said:

I was approached by a local chocolate shop to make some candles that smell like Chocolate.  I got them them CW - Milk Chocolate which seemed OK.  But they also want Orange Chocolate scent and something that smells like Sponge Candy (VERY BUFFALO THING, LOL)  

Any ideas what I should mix together for the Orange Chocolate?  I would probably use the CW-Milk Chocolate plus something.

For Sponge Candy they said chocolate plus butterscotch or molasses.

Thanks

I would start with many samples of their chocolates to smell. . .then taste. . . lol

GoldieMN

• Like 1
  • Haha 1