Patchouli Fragrance Oil for Candles

gomblue

I think I've tested about ten different patchouli fragrance oils for candles, but I'm not finding what I'm looking for.  I would be happy to find a match to Yankee's patchouli, which I believe they also name Witches Brew.  I think Tyler has a good one called Hippie Chick.

Anyone know where I might find something closer to these?

Any suggestion for the best Dragons Blood fragrance oil for candles?

Thank you

I really like Aztec's Patchouli. Just the straight Patchouli. Smells pretty authentic for a FO, and throws well.

I looked at BCN for Wicthes Brew but didn't see it... I'll look again as I really want to try that one too! I'm pretty sureWSP has it, but I usually can't afford them, lol.

Whatever you do, DON'T buy NG's Bitches Brew. It was underwhelming OOB, didn't throw well in paraffin, and was vile in incense. Same with NG's Sweet Patchouli and Aztec's Sweet Patchouli. Blech!

Thank you all very much.  I've ordered some samples and if I find something that I like, I'll post here again.

We currently use Peaceful Patchouli from Aztec, but use a creative name for it because our customers are looking for a different type of patchouli (similar to yankee or tyler).