Chocolate chip cookie fo recommendation

lightmyfire

I was in a specialty cookie shop this morning and I noticed they sell candles.  After ordering my cookies I asked some questions about their candles.  It turns out they're not from a local company and they really want a chocolate chip cookie scent that their current vendor can't/won't provide.  I need recommendations for a fabulous cc cookie fo please!  I'd love to present one of my candles to this shop!

How about Chocolate Chip Brownies from Moonworks that can be found at Fragrance Buddy.  I love it and use it.  I know Just Scent, Aztec, the Candle Makers store, Indigo Fragrance, Wellington and Natures Garden all have the Chocolate chip cookies scent so I hope someone who has used one of them will give you their thoughts.  Good luck!  Nothing like the smell of chocolate chip cookies.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

How about Chocolate Chip Brownies from Moonworks that can be found at Fragrance Buddy.  I love it and use it.  I know Just Scent, Aztec, the Candle Makers store, Indigo Fragrance, Wellington and Natures Garden all have the Chocolate chip cookies scent so I hope someone who has used one of them will give you their thoughts.  Good luck!  Nothing like the smell of chocolate chip cookies.

Yes I saw there's a lot of choices for this fo!  I want to be really picky on this one so having real world experience will help a lot!  I was surprised how many companies off that scent. I will keep your feedback in mind-thank you!

• Like 1

I have not personally purchased any of the CCC FO's.  I have blended my own chocolate chip cookie scent by using a chocolate FO & a sugar cookie FO.  I've done several blends with the few chocolate FO's that I have and for the most part they have all turned out pretty well.  Maybe just give this a try before buying one that's already blended, kwim?  You may just end up liking your custom blend better than anything you would buy.  But I do agree with @ScentedPleasurez...   Most of what I have tried from Bittercreek has impressed me!  HTH!  😇

• Like 2

Quick update--I received my Choc Chip Cookie FO from Aztec yesterday and poured a tester this morning.  Wowsers--it smells exactly like I baked chocolate chip cookies!!!  As a side note, I did read previous posts about using Paypal on Aztec which I did.  I have to say that I love how quickly they ship and how reasonable their shipping rates are.  I will use them again for sure.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2018 at 8:05 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

You will have to let us know which you prefer the best waxed. 

Sorry for the delay--I have to say that the Aztec Chocolate Chip Cookie wins my vote hands down.  The cold and hot throw are magnificent and an exact dupe of the real Mccoy if you ask me.  Great option for fall and holiday candles!

• Like 1