Lemon Verbena....CS & RE

bfroberts

Well, since you have an order going to CS, I have used their Lemon Verbena and to me it's good since you need a Lemon Verbena, but my LV I get from Flaming.  I usually am ordering 2 pounds every week for my accounts.  I don't think I have tried RE's   Lemon Verbena but if Candybee said it is a good one, you can be sure it is!   So now you have 3!  We all have our favorites.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info.  I decided to pass on CS's Lemon Verbena.  I'll just stick with RE's, but I do plan to pick up a sample of Flaming's with my next order.  It would be nice to have an alternative, just in case. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Thanks for the info.  I decided to pass on CS's Lemon Verbena.  I'll just stick with RE's, but I do plan to pick up a sample of Flaming's with my next order.  It would be nice to have an alternative, just in case. 

Especially when their shipping is so high!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Candybee said:

Especially when their shipping is so high!

You aren't kidding.  I have tried to utilize them more, because they do have some excellent scents, but they don't carry anything else I use.  If I could've come up with just one more thing on my list to buy, I wouldn't have hesitated to order the LV from RE.  I just have a hard time paying $18 shipping for one FO.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 12:45 PM, Candybee said:

To me it doesn't compare. AH version is the best and only one I use. I will order it anyway even if it is the only FO I need from AH. When that happens I usually order more than one lb to offset the cost of shipping.

Please explain the abbreviation. Im new lol

1 hour ago, Alona said:

Please explain the abbreviation. Im new lol

AH is Aroma Haven which is Rustic Escentuals (RE).  FO is fragrance oil.

I'm not new, and I still have to look some of the company names up when people abbreviate them.:laugh2:

GoldieMN

• Like 1