Finally got my web site up !!!!

valleygrls98

I LOVE IT! THe colors and scheme is so fun and hip yet still easily navigable and readable. I'd love to see your pictures when you get a new photo editor.

And just because I would want to know, on your lotion bar, it says "our lotion bar contain coconut oil..." instead of "contains" Sorry to be picky, but I love it when my friends or customers point out my errors so I can fix them!

Looks terrific, really - I'm so impressed!

.... on your lotion bar, it says "our lotion bar contain coconut oil..." instead of "contains"....

I was going to point that out also..but I was beat to it LOL...Like everyone else I love the web design colours...It's whimsical and fun...makes me want to enter the site and see more...Congrats!!:yay:

Can you give me the name of where to start with this company?

Is it costly?

Thanks

I don't know what everyone else does, but I secured my domain name with GoDaddy.com. I think it was around $14.95 for two years. My niece designs websites so she is going to do mine ... we start next month. Then you will need someone to host your site. I am lucky enough to work with someone who is co-owner of a web hosting business. They are charging me $5 a month to host the site. So it doesn't have to be expensive. I believe there are people here on the board (Prairieannie comes to mind) who can also help you. Good luck!!

Looks great. Love the colors and layout. I do have one bit of criticism though. I think the "enter" button should be larger and easier to find on the welcome page. The "home" button links to your store from all other pages except the welcome page. It looks like the link is referring to the page that it's already on.

Did that make sense? It's late and I've had a long week.

I love it. Fun and young looking. The only thing I might add is on the enter page I would try to add something that tells what the website is about such as putting what you carry inside your store. If someone comes across the site that isn't looking for it probably wouldn't bother entering inside to see what it was about, but if they had an idea that was just thrown out there at them it might make them want to take a look. Make sense?

http://sbs.smallbusiness.yahoo.com/services/?

is what I used to build my candle making site.

It is an easy point and click, drop and drag program and since it is Yahoo, I suspect they know how to build web sites.

Then I use seochat.com to help get the site found by all the search engines.

I've been using it for over 5 years and have had very little trouble. I even think they are having a special right now, waving the set up fee.