Lemon see and parsley

Trappeur

Moonstar sent me a sample of WSP lemon seed and parsley and I like, but seems rather faint.  I was wondering if anyone ever ordered this scent and doctored it up some.  The reviews say you can't smell much of the parsley but was really a nice scent.  I think so too and really want to give it a go.  Daystar has an oil called Parsley Water.  Wonder if that might be a good combo?  Then I was thinking maybe some olive added to it?  Then again how bout ripe tomatoes to it as I have some of that oil.  Geesh all I need is a garlic oil if someone had it and my house would smell just like an italian kitchen and I could smell the fresh made spaghetti sauce in the background...lol

I know sounds like stupid questions...but I really would like to come up with something.

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You could try a hint of sage or mint or maybe even rosemary. Rosemary is strong and should make the scent pop but it will probably give it a whole new character and depth. Can you tell I am thinking garden herbs? LOL Anyway, I always thought CS has a nice rosemary, if they still carry it.