DAYSTAR Vanilla DELICIOUS Trade BC SPICED CRANBERRY

Moonstar

I ordered a pound of Vanilla Delicious and I just don't care for it. Ive only used about an ounce + 1/2 . The oil must be heavy because the bottle was nowhere near full when I received it.

Ive only had it for about 3 months Im thinking , not very long. Anyhow, Im wanting BC Spiced Cranberry but it has a low FP so shipping would be expensive. If anyone has it and 

would like to trade please let me know. You'd have to be a state near MI so it could ship ground USPS . 

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

I think I might have BC spiced cranberry. It might take me till tomorrow but I'll check. 

Does her vanilla delicious smell like VBN? I think I may have had a 2 ounce bottle at one time but can't remember for sure.

Not to me . It just smells like a sweet vanilla  to my nose .

nothing like VBN  

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Belinda said:

I think I might have BC spiced cranberry. It might take me till tomorrow but I'll check. 

Does her vanilla delicious smell like VBN? I think I may have had a 2 ounce bottle at one time but can't remember for sure.

I think you sent me that bottle Belinda...:hello:

Trappeur

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I think you sent me that bottle Belinda...:hello:

Trappeur

Oh dear! You're probably right then. I can't remember. I'm getting old so forgive me LOL!  Who knows, I may have duplicated that one. It certainly wouldn't be the first time! *shudder*

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I ordered a pound of Vanilla Delicious and I just don't care for it. Ive only used about an ounce + 1/2 . The oil must be heavy because the bottle was nowhere near full when I received it.

Ive only had it for about 3 months Im thinking , not very long. Anyhow, Im wanting BC Spiced Cranberry but it has a low FP so shipping would be expensive. If anyone has it and 

would like to trade please let me know. You'd have to be a state near MI so it could ship ground USPS . 

Just to clarify it's not the Vanilla Delicious that has a low FP it's 

BC Spiced Cranberry. Anyone 

wanna trade ? Otherwise I'll put the 

Vanilla  Delicious in the classifieds 

with a few other FO 's I have 

Another one being Aztec Blueberry Cobbler.