Yuletide Marmalade

Festive Orchard

Snow-covered Orchard

Spiced Apple Rings

Winter Solstice Apple

These are great, Thanks!!

27 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Christmas Candied Apple - Sugared Apple - Jolly Apple 

Oh yes!  I love that name Moonstar..."Christmas Candied Apple".....such a beautiful sort of nostalgic name....!   love it!

Can I use it?  We are so far away from one another?   Now I have to go and order a Candy Apple just because I love the name!   Geesh, more money out the window.....oh well, ..so who has a good candy apple?   I've seen lots of them but never did order until now, now that I want it...

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh yes!  I love that name Moonstar..."Christmas Candied Apple".....such a beautiful sort of nostalgic name....!   love it!

Can I use it?  We are so far away from one another?   Now I have to go and order a Candy Apple just because I love the name!   Geesh, more money out the window.....oh well, ..so who has a good candy apple?   I've seen lots of them but never did order until now, now that I want it...

Trappeur

Oh  please like you need to ask 

use away :laugh2:Glad you like the 

name 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I get mine from Aztec, its beautiful. Its a BBW dupe and smells nothing of cinnamon like the description says. Definitely a feminine apple scent IMO.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Yes same here Aztec has the best, spot on to BBW ,smells exactly as it should .

How would you say it compares to CS Candy Apple ? Assuming that you've tried it :laugh2:Does Aztec's have a sweet candy scent + hows the throw in your wax ?

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Oh  please like you need to ask 

use away :laugh2:Glad you like the 

name 😊

Well...... lol, lol......

Trappeur

I'm gonna go find me a candy apple now.....and of course I just placed my weekly order with Flaming just a while ago and then Lonestar....sigh.....well maybe next week.

8 hours ago, babyrn said:

Yes I will definitely do that!

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

How would you say it compares to CS Candy Apple ? Assuming that you've tried it :laugh2:Does Aztec's have a sweet candy scent + hows the throw in your wax ?

Moonstar ,I responded to your question in the wrong spot lol ,crazy me .Look above under FB157 post .Sorry bout that .

• Haha 1