Bulk Apothecary Fragrance OIls

Trappeur

I have to place an order with the Bulk for some wicks....(great pricing by the way...3.00 a bag cheaper than most other companies) and thought maybe I would try an oil that works great for the ones who use 464.  Does anyone have any good  recommendations that they have been happy with if you are using 464?   I ordered a pound of Dutch Apple pie last time as it is soooo amazing sniffing from the bottle, actually the best I have ever smelled.  Well, I got no throw at all with a 2 week cure....am so bummed out with that.   I need to try again.  So can anyone recommemd an oil?

Thanks.

Trappeur

4 hours ago, TallTayl said:

No suggestions, but remember to use the 16% off code of "Boo" today! 

I got a better discount! lol  For orders over 25.00 you get 10.00 off so I took advantage of that.  But thankyou for thinking of me and telling me the discount TT....:)

Trappeur

That $10 off $25 is a great deal. My daughter received that same coupon and that's what made her try some samples from there. I asked her and she said the Captain Crunch is spot on and smells amazing OOB. As well as strawberry milkshake, macaroon and she said the smell of Snickers coffee is to die for. Some of the strongest scents she has come across.

She hasn't tried using them yet, so I don't know the end result of them. Hope this helps.

Edited by LivInTX