Is Soapalooza still selling FO

Faerywren

On a whim, I went to Soapalooza's page and it looks like they are still selling FOs. I know Kelly was changing her business model to where she was only going to do wholesale/large orders, but the page looks like you can order smaller amounts again. Does anyone know if this is the case?  I've used a number of her oils since she was Southern Soapers and stocked up when she "closed" awhile back. But if I could get Inishmoor direct from the source, that would be great!

lordy that business changes models quicker than Versacci.

Wht i discovered the hard way is she changes formulas on a whim. Check flashpoints on labels and see which have changed. The one that stood out to me was egyptian dragon. not even close to the same from one order to the next.

Check with Fragrance Laboratories. Cindy Gooding bought the original codes and seems to be pretty easy to deal with.

• Like 1

I haven't bought from Soapalooza in quite a while. I think the biggest reason was the FOs quit working for me in soap they way they used to. I started getting FOs would fade or seperate out of the soap. Also, the sizes available were weird. You could buy 8oz but not a pound. I just didn't like all the CP problems I started to experience plus the size limitations for sale, so eventually I just gave up and moved on to other suppliers. Its a shame, because the FOs used to be some of the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Wht i discovered the hard way is she changes formulas on a whim. Check flashpoints on labels and see which have changed. The one that stood out to me was egyptian dragon. not even close to the same from one order to the next.

Check with Fragrance Laboratories. Cindy Gooding bought the original codes and seems to be pretty easy to deal with.

Thanks, TT. Is there more to that company name? Fragrance Laboratories pulls up a lot of different specific named companies.

Edited to add: I found it!

Edited by Faerywren

6 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Can't thank you enough for mentioning Fragrance Laboratories! I can get my beloved Mineral Salt Spa in a one pound size : )

I too recommend Fragrance Laboratories.  She has a few that I really like.  Sometimes shipping is a bit slow but I plan accordingly.  I quit using Soapalooza for the same reason as others.  FO's just quit working right for me.